Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lets Go Back A Bit

So this weather is alike my love life in the past year (hot and cold, and a complete mess). Seeing that my outfit choices can only be affected by the weather however proves just how much more important the weather is than a flourishing love life (I'm staying strong ladies....I'm staying strong).



For 2016 I decided I wanted to finally establish my decade "niche" for the spring fashion season. Therefore I decided.......*insert drum-roll here* That's So 70's chic will be my inspiration . There is something about the warm browns, vibrant patterns and big curly hair that captured my love for the 70's . Also, I am recently all natural (that means no more weave) and I'm embracing my big ol' curls (thank you Amandla). So what other way could I go into the new year without a new look and a new wardrobe.  Below is my first outfit and throughout the week I will keep posting my OOTD's and where to buy them! Enjoy!



Look 1:





The Jacket: I got the jacket from Lefty's however there is a furry look alike on Asos check out the photo below

The Dress: So I purchased the dress at Pull & Bear, however you can find a look alike at Forever 21 Here, check out the photo below

The Loafers & Socks:  You can find at Forever 21 Here & Here

The Glasses: Are from Forever 21 but you can get a pair there or from Urban Outfitters, Here & Here







Until next time, and always remember the most important thing.....


just kidding........









No comments:

Post a Comment