Sunday, August 23, 2015

Exciting News!

So In case you weren't aware me and my good friend Jesse, who I have known since high-school have created a Youtube channel called YangandYingFashion!
This means I'm going to be posting links below for you to go ahead and check it out. I'm also going to post a link to his new blog as soon as he has finish the last few tweaks so you can keep up with both me and him. I know what you're thinking....



But the exciting part is coming up....

                                             *Inserts Exciting Part*


Jesse will be Vlogging/Blogging from NYC while I will be Vlogging/Blogging in Europe! He is starting his freshman year at FIT, and im studying abroad so you will get a first hand experience in what its like to live in NYC and Europe. We will catch up on all the fashion trends, out everyday life, and maybe even some romantic details. (Were hoping for some Harry Met Sally Moments). Want to get started? Here's the first two links on our Vlog Below!

FirstVideo
SecondVideo

If you have any suggestions make sure to comment under each video or leave a comment for here, but until next time.......


1 comment: