Friday, May 22, 2015

Find The True Secret In this Garden of Gown's

Paolo Sebastian took my heart away with his Fall Season 2015 Collection titled "Secret Garden". Before we get started "The Secret Garden" is one of my favorite movies. Its the perfect amount of history, mystery and a inner love story and female heroin. I used to watch the movie over and over as a kid.

Directed by Agnieszka Holland
Starring: Mary Lennox (Kate Maberly)

Now Introducing Paolo Sebastion Couture 2015

The creator Paolo is from Adelaid, South Australia is it seen his carved gowns are something of a romantic sculpture like masterpiece. Each one left me mystified and in love. 




 This piece infatuated me, it reminded me of a late mid-day walk across the terrace. This collection reminds me of the early 1900's and also the essence of the gowns drew me towards the movie Atonement.







The look to the left is one of a delicate ballerina and to the right show's her high-end mother, both looks fluff with prim sophistication. This wear turns me towards the 1920's fashion in southern France.

 These gowns are beautifully stoic in the way they capture each parts curves. It reminds me of the Greek era, it flows yet it is easily able to shape each part of the model's body. I think well be seeing someone famous in the one on the left soon enough.



 This Shows off a feminine side to romper-wear, and the shoulder's are elegantly traced with the same material used for the dress. The detail on both pieces is impeccable.










These two dresses are so beautiful, the dress on the left shows off a modern take on a 90's cotillion gown while the right shows off a beautifully placed floral decal dress ready for the Roarin 50's most chic housewife.










I'm unsure how to even begin. Both literally tell you how they would look underwater. They easily float on the women's body and give the amazing appearance of being merely etched on her body. I'm speechless.
These two dresses above show off the truly romantic side of night-time in the summer, they remind me of what one would expect the lovers were wearing in Mid-Summer night's Dream as told by Shakespeare. 

These two dresses look like they were inspired by the delicate iris flower, as if plucked from the garden of his mind he carefully constructed two beautiful pieces that truly look like they sprouted from The Garden of Eden.

Just truly a beautiful collection I was dazzled by every piece, It leaves me with one quote to part with.



No comments:

Post a Comment